tisdag, oktober 17, 2006

Cover Letter

Det har ar brevet jag skickade tillsammans med mitt CV till ett jobb som Chris rekommenderade at mig dar han jobbar. Vad tror ni?

Dear Sir/Madam,

RE: Assistant Merchandiser - Electrical & Seasonal

I am writing to you regarding the position of Assistant Merchandiser currently advertised internally at Littlewoods Shop Direct Head Office. Although I am not a Littlewoods employee I would be very grateful if my application could possibly be considered for this vacancy.

My career to date has been focused in a customer service and administrative environment. As a result I feel I have developed the essential skills needed to demonstrate competence in the role of Assistant Merchandiser.

I have worked in the retail industry previously and would like to use this experience working in a more in depth role, developing a broader knowledge of the business side of retail. I am looking for a challenge and I think this would be very suitable.

My customer service background means that I am used to delivering excellent levels of customer service in a very fast paced environment. The customer base has always been varied and diverse which requires quick thinking and ability to communicate at all levels. I have experience of working to tight deadlines and have therefore taken responsibility to ensure targets were delivered. I am used to dealing with complaints and angry or upset customers and am able to handle potentially difficult situations and turn them into positive outcomes.

I have excellent communication skills, verbal as well as written. I have developed these in a business to business environment and I am used to communicating with directors and managers on a regular basis.

My experience working for Microsoft means that I am very competent in a number of Microsoft Office programs and have used my PC skills on a daily basis to record and update confidential customer information.

I have worked as part of a team for most of my career and enjoy working with others and the results you can achieve when working as a team. If I get assigned work on my own I also enjoy that challenge and take responsibility to finish the task to a high standard.

In school I enjoyed mathematics and graduated with the highest grade in both the courses I attended. This means that I can bring these skills into this role helping me do a good job. The level of my degree is the Swedish equivalent to A-levels.

In summary, my professional customer service skills combined with good PC skills mean that I am able to adapt to a range of administration and customer service situations. My experience in working in a fast paced business to business environment will be valuable in this role, as will my mathematic skills.

I very much look forward to have the opportunity to discuss this application further with you.

Yours Sincerely,

Emma Lundström,

1 kommentar:

viktoria cederberg sa...

Haha, nä, några bilder p råtthålet blire inte, inte än på et tag... haha, vill inte skrämma bort folk juh! Love you, å så säger vi... HEJJA HEJJA AIK!